• Feel My Needs
  • Feel My Needs
  • Feel My Needs
  • Feel My Needs

Feel My Needs

421,85 PLN649,00 PLN

-35%

OSZCZĘDZASZ 227.15 PLN!

The 80s were definitely a great inspiration for the Spring-Summer 2021 collection, but most of all the 2000s. We have a lot of boots, mules and platform sandals and weren't afraid of strong "block" heels and accents - we have some iconic pieces straight out of "Sex in the City" or "Friends," as well as those inspired by Princess Diana. A lot of the collection has a vintage feel (including our first patchwork shoes) and is inspired by the Wild West - we added stitching, buckles, chains, and clasps. We carefully select the leathers and colors in our L37 collections - this season we went with lilac, baby blue, Caribbean turquoise and mint. Most of our production takes place in Częstochowa, Poland, in a family-owned and run workshop. The remaining part is produced outside of Poland in trusted workshops and factories. The process of selecting a production partner is a long one. Our suppliers all have certificates - from how they treat their employees to how they care for the environment. The leathers we use in production are also certified.
    48h
    we will send you this size in 48 hours!
    48h
    48h
    48h
    48h
    48h
    48h
Add to wishlist
Kind boots
Material velvet
Padding natural leather
Size Rozmiarówka jest zawyżona – zalecamy wybór mniejszego rozmiaru.
Color beige
Sole thunitleather
Lining fabric
Heel height 3,5 cm
ATTENTION available only in online sales - not available in our shop in Warsaw
Produkty L37 są ręcznie robione na Twoje zamówienie. Czas oczekiwania na wysyłkę to 48 godzin. Produkty oznaczone symbolem "48H" będą wysłane ekspresowo - najpóźniej 48 godzin od zaksięgowania wpłaty.
Produkty zakupione w naszym sklepie możesz zwrócić w ciągu 30 dni. Produkty personalizowane nie podlegają zwrotom
Jeżeli masz problem lub pytanie - jesteśmy do Twojej dyspozycji - napisz na adres bok@loft37.pl. Szczegółowe informacje kontaktowe znajdziesz here.

Twoja opinia jest dla nas ważna!

Others also bought

All rights reserved.
Made by The White Rabbit Studio